Tailscale allows you to easily integrate WireGuard VPN functionality to secure your PantahubOne device. While WireGuard provides a secure VPN tunnel at the kernel level, Tailscale secures the network between devices, servers, computers and cloud instances, even when separated by firewalls or subnets. It also enforces multi-factor authentication and only allows devices to connect after signing in through an existing identity provider.
Sign up for the Tailscale service and log into PantahubOne
The following explains how to install the Tailscale App onto your PantahubOne device and set everything up correctly. Before you begin this tutorial, go to the www.tailscale.com and sign up for an account.
- First you’ll need to direct your browser to PantahubOne at https://one.apps.pantahub.com/.
- Select your device, click the cog to open the interface and click the Apps button (see screenshot below).
- Click the Install button under Tailscale VPN.
- And wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once installation completes, click on the newly created Tailscale VPN button to add the configuration settings.
- For a basic installation you only need to add your authorization key. The key is obtained by logging into Tailscale, visiting https://login.tailscale.com/admin/authkeys and generating a new one. Paste the key into the ‘Authorization Key‘ field in the Settings tab.
Finally click the Overview tab, enable Tailscale VPN and click Apply!
Now enjoy your VPN!